Baccarat, also sometimes known as Baccara, is a banking game available in casinos worldwide, and also as an online game. The aim of the player is to form a hand whose point value is nearer to 9 than the hand of the banker. Pip cards count as face value, pictures and tens as zero, and only the last digit of the total counts (so that for example seven plus six is worth 3, not 13). In casinos, Baccarat is traditionally played in a luxurious Baccarat pit – a sealed-off area protected by security guards – on a specially designed table. Baccarat has the reputation of being the most exclusive casino game and of attracting a lot of high rollers, including James Bond himself.
- Fully immersive, social experience
- Supports Augmented, Virtual and Mixed reality
- Cross-platform play
- Play solo or with real players
- Realistic graphics and physics
- NFT features with unique avatars and environment customization
- Complete daily and weekly challenges to earn chips
Become the owner of NFT items for avatar customization, and get the opportunity to earn cryptocurrency performing daily and weekly challenges. Surprise your friends with unique skins of tables, cards and other environments that will allow you to change the rules of the game.
Blockchain-based random number generator
XR Casino partners with Ontropy for truly random number generation. Ontropy is not an oracle and is the first truly decentralized source of randomness to prove that your lotteries, NFT draws, and airdrops are fair.
- The user and Ontropy will use Dynamic User Entropy to generate a one-way distributed key and perform homomorphic encryption to ensure that the generated seed cannot be rigged
- This will result in a seed value that includes entropy from both the user and Ontropy and is public to both as well
- Ontropy will push a proof to the Polygon blockchain that allows the user, public, and network to verify the security of the randomness in real time
- The proof can be committed by the user as well and can be used instantly as on-chain randomness
- IOS devices that supports ARKit
- Android mobile devices that supports ARCore
- Meta Quest, Meta Quest 2
- Standalone VR headsets
- Hololens 1, Hololens 2
- Nreal glasses