Blackjack is a casino banked game, meaning that players compete against the house rather than each other. The objective is to get a hand total of closer to 21 than the dealer without going over 21 (busting).
At the start of a Blackjack game, the players and the dealer receive two cards each. The players’ cards are normally dealt face up, while the dealer has one face down (called the hole card) and one face up. The best possible Blackjack hand is an opening deal of an ace with any ten-point card.
The house advantage of this game is derived from several rules that favour the dealer. The most significant of these is that the player must act before the dealer, allowing the player to bust and lose their bet before the dealer plays.
- Fully immersive, social experience
- Supports Augmented, Virtual and Mixed reality
- Cross-platform play
- Play solo or with real players
- Realistic graphics and physics
- Complete daily and weekly challenges to earn chips
- IOS devices that supports ARKit
- Android mobile devices that supports ARCore
- Meta Quest, Meta Quest 2
- Standalone VR headsets
- Hololens 1, Hololens 2
- Nreal glasses