Blackjack is a casino banked game, meaning that players compete against the house rather than each other. The objective is to get a hand total of closer to 21 than the dealer without going over 21 (busting).
At the start of a Blackjack game, the players and the dealer receive two cards each. The players’ cards are normally dealt face up, while the dealer has one face down (called the hole card) and one face up. The best possible Blackjack hand is an opening deal of an ace with any ten-point card.
The house advantage of this game is derived from several rules that favour the dealer. The most significant of these is that the player must act before the dealer, allowing the player to bust and lose their bet before the dealer plays.
- Fully immersive, social experience
- Supports Augmented, Virtual and Mixed reality
- Cross-platform play
- Play solo or with real players
- Realistic graphics and physics
- NFT features with unique avatars and environment customization
- Complete daily and weekly challenges to earn chips
Become the owner of NFT items for avatar customization, and get the opportunity to earn cryptocurrency performing daily and weekly challenges. Surprise your friends with unique skins of tables, cards and other environments that will allow you to change the rules of the game.
Blockchain-based random number generator
XR Casino partners with Ontropy for truly random number generation. Ontropy is not an oracle and is the first truly decentralized source of randomness to prove that your lotteries, NFT draws, and airdrops are fair.
- The user and Ontropy will use Dynamic User Entropy to generate a one-way distributed key and perform homomorphic encryption to ensure that the generated seed cannot be rigged
- This will result in a seed value that includes entropy from both the user and Ontropy and is public to both as well
- Ontropy will push a proof to the Polygon blockchain that allows the user, public, and network to verify the security of the randomness in real time
- The proof can be committed by the user as well and can be used instantly as on-chain randomness
- IOS devices that supports ARKit
- Android mobile devices that supports ARCore
- Meta Quest, Meta Quest 2
- Standalone VR headsets
- Hololens 1, Hololens 2
- Nreal glasses